[Makers] Timelapse of Australia Day hacks

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Fri Jan 27 09:43:12 EST 2012

There is a nifty package called Motion that I am contemplating using to run
my IP cameras at home.

Motion can be used to decimate any frames that only have minor changes in
them, so empty space (such as gradual light changes due to sunlight) don't
make it into the final stream.

Motion can be found at:
http://www.lavrsen.dk/foswiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
twitter: evildeece   msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org