[Makers] Breadboarding/electronics workshop [ was Re: MHVBoard workshop, rebooted ]

Adrian Carter adrian at adr1an.net
Wed Jan 18 10:24:35 EST 2012

Well - using some machine pin long length DIP sockets, its quite easy to
plug the AVR's into breadboards... only bit I can't figure out right now is
how to do solderless USB... although we can obviously program them using an
ICSP header connected to the breadboard..

Check it out tho - there is a  heap of "arduino" Breadboards out there on
the interwebs - but obviously replace "arduino" with "MHVBoard" in terms of
the firmware we'd have loaded on them...

Could easily do a "build a breadboard MHVBoard"...

Adrian