[Makers] A Family Friendly Hackerspace

Simon Krix kinsei at smonson.com
Thu Jan 12 17:56:45 EST 2012

When I was a little kid (perhaps around ten years old) I went to classes
somewhere in the Jamison shops area where wizened scientists with beards
helped us learn how to solder Funway 2 projects together. It was fun and I
got set up with a great hobby for life. From an ex-kid, thanks for making
this effort to include young people.