[Makers] Idea for a general weekend hack session

Chris Wolfe wolfe.chris.j at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:56:05 EST 2010

Im a +1.

I can offer my house which has a nice large coffee table and a dining
table. Not as large as the Braddon club but also limited due to
availability :D (Ie when im home, well and have the table cleaned of
my junk heh)

I would like to work on getting bluetooth module working with the
Amarino toolkit (www.amarino-toolkit.net) for the Android, Emiglio's
arm and anything random I have on the go.

Chris