[Committee] Use of the cleaner's emergency escape

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 16 20:46:06 UTC 2011

Especially if the turnstiles stop part way. That would cause some amusement.
I'm for fostering good relaions and not worrying about it.
Think of it from their point of view - it is a very long way around the
front. Ducking through the back door must have become somewhat ingrained,
and would be a hard habit to break.
Let us decide what to do about this when we install the alarm, particularly
our camera.
If we sent them a monthly log of how many times each one of them visited the
toilet I think they would get the picture they are being watched.
Jack.