We moved into our new space at Ginninderra House in Belconnen in January 2014, after being in Downer since 2011. Please come along and check us out at our next meetup, or any time we are open. Check the calendar or the mailing list for opening times. If you would like to support our community please join MakeHackVoid.
You are welcome to subscribe to the Makers mailing list, join the IRC channel, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Meeting areas with space for working on projects
- Electronics area with various soldering & desoldering tools, scopes and meters
- 3D printing & scanning, small scale CNC and large format plotter/cutter
- Machine area: Heavy benches, machine tools, CNC gear – for heavy duty projects
- Informal area, for chilling out on the couch
- Jetty and boat ramp!
- Amazing views of Lake Ginninderra
- Internet access
Before visiting the space
The space is a workshop, so we require enclosed shoes to be worn while visiting MakeHackVoid. There are rules that apply in the space for everyone’s safety & enjoyment.
Our street address is:
Evelyn Parker Pl
Belconnen ACT 2617
The building is within a minute’s walking distance from the Belconnen Westfield Bus Interchange. For bus routes and timetables see the ACTION website.
Our new location in Belconnen:
The old space in Downer:
More photos on flickr.