Releases for MHVLib - An Efficiency Oriented Runtime Library for AVR Microcontrollers
deece — Tue, 27/12/2011 - 8:31pm
- Use object references instead of pointers where applicable
- Add WS2801 LED driver & RGB pixel types
- Add Unipolar stepper motor driver
- Ensure all tutorials use NORETURN/UNREACHABLE
deece — Wed, 09/11/2011 - 9:31pm
- Add VUSB console, allows text output from V-USB devices (such as the MHVBoard) over USB. Requires Paul Stoffregen's HID Listen program to receive the output.
- Extended Device_TX with new methods that utilise dynamic memory: printf(), and write(Xint(8|16|32)_t). The following classes inherit from Device_TX and will be able to use the new methods:
deece — Tue, 11/10/2011 - 10:00pm
- Add Doxygen documentation
- Address Doxygen warnings
- Minor optimisations (flash usage in RTC class)
- New Class: MHV-VusbTypist - allows strings to be sent to an emulated USB keyboard
deece — Thu, 29/09/2011 - 10:26pm
- Illustrate AVR LibC power saving in all tutorials
- Add new event driven classes: PinChangeManager and ADC
- Add event functionality to Device_RX and RTC
- Port Arduino PID class to MHVlib
deece — Mon, 29/08/2011 - 11:51pm
Relocate async writing from HardwareSerial to Device_TX. HardwareSerial & Display_Monochrome implement this, and all subclasses now support async text support.
As a result of the above change, the asyncWrite() calls to HardwareSerial are no longer supported, and instead are replaced by write() calls inherited from Device_TX.